Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Wedding Anniversary

Tomorrow marks our First Wedding Anniversary :) The year has flown by and it's been a wonderful year!  Wish we were back in paradise to celebrate our anniversary! Maybe next year :) Sharing some of my favorite pictures of our special day at the Turks and Caicos--best 10 days of my life with all my loved ones on a single island!

My bouquet with my grandmother's broach from her wedding day

"swag" bag for our guests :)

bride and bridesmaids clutches made by Heather Holiday Barely Measured, I absolutely LOVED them!

loved my kate spade's!




our private beach stroll

all of the wedding guests!




casket groom's cake!

Bay Bistro at Sibonne Beach Hotel where we stayed for our wedding week and had the reception! Best food on the island!

No comments:

Post a Comment