Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Home Preview

We are moving this weekend to Takoma Park in D.C. and we have been slacking on all the packing! All that is packed is our living room and bathroom, we have yet to tackle the dining room and kitchen :/

Our new place has been a complete fixer upper and still has a ways to go, but all the painting is finally completed and we will have to renovate the rest as we go.

Our new apartment is above a funeral home, the place where my husband and dad work at, and my dad used to own. I swore I would NEVER live in one of the 2 apartments that are above the funeral home, but Kirk's boss gratuitously offered it to us pretty much rent free--who could give up that offer?? So I gave in and realized we can start hoarding money away for our dream home!

So our new adventure begins living above a funeral home!

No comments:

Post a Comment