Thursday, November 4, 2010

Makin' some Whoopie :)



I made my first whoopie pies the other day, and they were such a huge hit with my friends and family, I thought I'd give it another shot! Today I made 4 different kinds of WHOOPIES--Chocolate vanilla cream, Chocolate peanut butter cream, Banana vanilla cream, and Banana peanut butter cream.

I am going to PA tomorrow to visit one of my bestest friends from college, so I thought I'd bring her some treats :) I also had an order for some whoopies, so I got to kill two birds with one stone!

The recipes for these whoopie pies can be found under my Sweet Treats page!


Chocolate with Peanut Butter Cream



Banana Vanilla Cream and Chocolate Vanilla Cream


Banana Peanut Butter Cream


For a customer--held 8 whoopie pies


For my friend Sam :)




My Cousin trying to decide which whoopie to dive into.....


...Makin Whoopie to both!!



2 comments: