Monday, November 1, 2010

My Favorite Cupcakes in NYC:)

Since I've lived in NYC I have loved cupcakes. I know they are a fad that could die out, but so far there is no end in sight of the cupcake craze! My favorite cupcakes in NYC are found at CRUMBS

I love two of their cupcakes and thought they were the best in the city
The Grasshopper which is chocolate cake with a mint frosting



Oreo cupcake with chocolate oreo cake and a creamy vanilla oreo frosting, this one melts in your mouth!



Alices Tea Cup was another cafe/bakery that I loved going to! The walls are painted with whimsical scenes from Alice and Wonderland, they used antique missed matched china for their plates and for their tea pots and tea cups. It is the perfect place to go for brunch or afternoon tea! I loved their red velvet cupcake, their other ones are yummy too, but the red velvet is by far their best one!

No comments:

Post a Comment